“Releases” and “Permission to Skates”, News (Sault Major Hockey)

PrintNews Article
Photo Not Found
“Releases” and “Permission to Skates”
Submitted By Ron Sartor on Thu 04 12, 18
The SMHA working cooperatively with the SPWHL want to inform parents about the "releases” and “Permission to skate” documents that are required for atom and peewee aged players.

The documents, for these players that are 1) residing within the Sault Ste. Marie boundaries and 2) having played within either of the two above named organizations last season, will be accessible at the arenas before the ice-times for each team at the tryouts. 

Understand that Parents do not have to attend the office of the SPWHL or SMHA to obtain these documents!

Just register for the tryouts and the documents will be compiled and a representative of each organization will be on hand to ensure everything happens to fulfill the NOHA requirements.

Anyone residing outside of the city of SSM boundaries or that just moved to SSM, still need the proper documents from the appropriate associations.


Sault Major Hockey Association

Soo Pee Wee Hockey League

This article has been viewed 2275 times.
News ArchiveOther Recent Articles
Printed from saultmajorhockey.ca on Monday, June 5, 2023 at 1:03 PM